Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/01 10:00:30 UTC

Re: SwA: Wrong Content-Type of root part

Hi Stefan,
it looks like there is a bug in CXF.
Could you open an issue ticket in Jira?
thanks.
regards, aki

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Stefan, Christian,
Oh. I didn't know there was a ticket already.
The patch has been pushed with CXF-6431 and this ticket explain what was fixed.
The fixed version of 3.0.6-SNAPSHOT will be available at the central
maven repo tomorrow.
If you can test verify it with your scenario, that will be appreciated.
Thank you.
regards, aki

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
open a ticket CXF-6431.