Posted to user@thrift.apache.org by David Sautter <da...@isoware.com> on 2013/09/27 16:39:55 UTC

capitalization convention in csharp public properties

Hi to all,

I'm currently into some csharp and javascript programming using Thrift.
In my .thrift-files I declared some structs with properties which had no
capitalization (e.g. 1: int id). After compiling the .thrift files I
noticed that in js public properties are staying to be without
capitalization whereas in csharp public properties are capitalized.
So it's conform with the csharp code styling guidelines etc. but the
question is wether it is intended by the Thrift compiler to implicitly
change what i defined in my thrift files?

greetings
David