Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by mic_linux_USA mic_linux_USA <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2007/07/12 15:54:29 UTC

Subversion, Active Directory, Apache

Hi,
Please help me to setup all these three, I have no idea at all.
--Mike

---------------------------------

---------------------------------

Re: Subversion, Active Directory, Apache

Posted by mic_linux_USA mic_linux_USA <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Ryan,
  Thanks for reply, both are very valueable.
  and I found link the
  http://opensourcedevelopment.net/text-tutorials/apache-subversion-active-directory.html
  with complete package, It is working for me but there is no example of  svnadmin or svnlook commands.
  Other can also try the same, It is working on redhat, Hope other distribution will  not face an issue.
  -Thanks Again

Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com> wrote:

On Jul 12, 2007, at 10:54, mic_linux_USA mic_linux_USA wrote:

> Please help me to setup all these three, I have no idea at all.

Start by reading the Subversion book. It explains how to set up
Subversion in any of several different ways, including using Apache.
For general information on setting up Apache, please consult the
Apache documentation.

http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.2/index.html

http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/

---------------------------------
 Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

---------------------------------

Re: Subversion, Active Directory, Apache

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.

Re: AW: Subversion, Active Directory, Apache

Posted by mic_linux_USA mic_linux_USA <mi...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Felix,
Thanks for reply,
Regards
Felix Gilcher <fe...@exozet.com> wrote: mic_linux_USA mic_linux_USA  schrieb am Donnerstag, 12. Juli 2007 17:54:

> Hi,
> Please help me to setup all these three, I have no idea at all. --Mike

I'd recommend reading the documentation for apache, subversion [1] and setting up those two without Active Directory and when that works, integrate Active Directory. There are quite a couple of threads about AD integration on the list.

Maybe buy a book about Subversion and Version Control in general (William Nagels "Subversion Version Control" is reported to be good, as is "Pragmatic Version Control Using Subversion").

Come back when you have more specific questions.

regards

felix gilcher

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/

--
Felix Gilcher
Head of IT Development

Exozet Berlin GmbH
Rotherstraße 20
10245 Berlin

E-Mail: felix.gilcher@exozet.com

Never miss an email again!

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

AW: Subversion, Active Directory, Apache

Posted by Felix Gilcher <fe...@exozet.com>.