Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "sean.chen(陈思淼)" <ch...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/28 02:31:16 UTC

Is there exit maven-jira-plugin?

We use JIRA 3.12.x as our bug/issue tracking system, I want to integrate
Maven with JIRA after our CI runs, Its also generate the release issues?
anyone know how to integrate the two software?I can see many project such as
maven-war-plugin have this:

>      <issueManagement>

         <system>JIRA</system>

         <url>http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWAR</url>