Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Mark Andreev <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/25 19:33:09 UTC

Suggest add Serializable to Blas class (Ignite ML)

Hi, @Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.

I found that class Blas (org.apache.ignite.ml.math) is not Serializable but
fields f2jBlas and nativeBlas are transient. So I suggest adding
a Serializable to Blas class.

--
Best regards,
Mark Andreev

Re: Suggest add Serializable to Blas class (Ignite ML)

Posted by Alexey Zinoviev <za...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Mark, it's great to hear from you a few suggestions related to code
culture and so on.
I hope during PR preparation it will be more of them and I suggest to
collect them in the shared doc (i've added first two of them)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_oBgmNfu6YnuSxEg9e1ImyGSV-fgmHq4Ut-hPq2bakQ/edit?usp=sharing

When we collect a few suggestions there I'll promise to spend time to solve
each incident to answer you or create a ticket or quick fix.
Also we could arrange a call in the next few weeks to answer your questions
and discuss your suggestions.

Sincerely
Alex