Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Caroline Jen <ji...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/23 21:39:20 UTC

Breadcrumb Trails

I have found taglibs to do breadcrumb trails for
servlet and JSP technology.

Is there breadcrumb trails code available for the
Struts technology?  I mean that I plan to create a
list of links that has a horizontal orientation on a
web page.  It shows users where they are in the
hierarchy of a site, starting with the home
page and drilling down to the current section or page.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Breadcrumb Trails

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Caroline Jen wrote:
> I have found taglibs to do breadcrumb trails for
> servlet and JSP technology.
>
> Is there breadcrumb trails code available for the
> Struts technology?  I mean that I plan to create a
> list of links that has a horizontal orientation on a
> web page.  It shows users where they are in the
> hierarchy of a site, starting with the home
> page and drilling down to the current section or page.

There's nothing in Struts itself, but there are solutions available.
Have a look at Struts Layout; another possibility may be Struts Menu?

L.