Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2007/10/13 06:01:00 UTC

Freshmeat

Andrus

I tried to update the Freshmeat site and it gave me a permissions
error. Don't know why since I did it last time. You seem to be the
owner of the project there, so perhaps you could see if you can add
the user 'aristedes' to the appropriate permissions. Also, don't
forget to post to the Cayenne user list: I was going to, but I
figured that you might like to do it.

Regards
Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: Freshmeat

Posted by Andrus Adamchik <an...@objectstyle.org>.
On Oct 13, 2007, at 7:01 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:

> I tried to update the Freshmeat site and it gave me a permissions
> error. Don't know why since I did it last time. You seem to be the
> owner of the project there, so perhaps you could see if you can add
> the user 'aristedes' to the appropriate permissions.

Actually in the project settings it was specified that the project
can be administered by any registered user. But I added your ID anyways.

> Also, don't forget to post to the Cayenne user list: I was going
> to, but I figured that you might like to do it.

When I went to sleep last night, the web site hasn't been updated
yet, so I figured I'd do it in the morning :-)

Andrus