Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/04 00:55:51 UTC

Contributing documentation (Was: Migration to Java 5 - Summary)

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 3, 2009 at 5:42 PM, Tom Hobbs <to...@sucfin.com> wrote:
>> We are looking forward to contributions from interested people.
>
> What's the process for supplying extra documentation?  Are Jiras
> raised/commented on or is it something else?  Here I'm thinking of the
> wiki and editing rights.

The official River web site can only be modified by committers, so
you'll need to file Jira issues for any changes you want to see there.
Of course, anyone who makes a few good contributions will be
considered as a candidate for committership.

And I just realized that we also have a more open River wiki space at
http://wiki.apache.org/river/. There anyone can register a wiki
account and start contributing documentation. Feel free to use the
wiki space for any River or Jini -related topics.

BR,

Jukka Zitting