Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by Justin Halsall <ju...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/30 18:50:58 UTC

Tech Interchange meeting Wednesday

Hi everyone,

Reminder that the bi-weekly call is this Wednesday (1st of August)!
I’ll be hosting the call this week so if you have any topic you’d like to talk about let me know.

For this weeks schedule I already have:

Matt Rutkowski & Priti Desai -> website update

Maybe the following would also like to present?

Rodric Rabbah -> CVE/Security update
Dave Grove -> Kubernetes update
Markus Thoemmes -> Knative update
You! -> Let me know what you would like to present!

Mail me or the list if you’d like to contribute.

Call details
Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe),
3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk

Looking forward to the meeting!

Cheers,

Justin Halsall

Re: Tech Interchange meeting Wednesday

Posted by Justin Halsall <ju...@juice10.com>.
Hi all,

The Apache OpenWhisk Tech Interchange is tomorrow, this is the agenda I have so far.
Mail me if you’d still like to add something.

Matt Rutkowski & Priti Desai -> Website update
Ben Browning/Markus Thömmes - Update on Knative
Rodric Rabbah -> CVE/Security update (up to 5 minutes)
Dave Grove -> Kubernetes update (3-5 minutes)
Brendan McAdams -> OpenShift (up to 5 minutes)

Call details (unchanged)
Web Meeting: Tech Interchange (bi-weekly):
- Day-Time: Wednesdays, 11AM EDT (Eastern US), 4PM CEST (Central Europe),
3PM GMT, 11PM BST (Beijing)
- Zoom: https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk <https://zoom.us/my/asfopenwhisk>

Regards,

Posted by Rodric Rabbah <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin. Thanks for thinking of me for the update. I can speak briefly about the cve and will plan to attend.

-r

Re: Tech Interchange meeting Wednesday

Posted by Markus Thömmes <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks Justin,

Yes you can put me on the agenda on knative. Consider it a shared "Ben
Browning/Markus Thömmes - Update on Knative" please!

Cheers,
Markus