Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Waluk <mw...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/18 00:11:01 UTC

How to get handle to the HiveMind Registry?

Hi,

I'd like to use the HiveMind Registry created by Tapestry to expose plain
old services (not just IEngineServices) to objects (a servlet) outside of
Tapestry.  Where can I get a handle to it?  I'm using Tapestry 4.1.1 and
HivemMind 1.1.1.

I like the idea of
https://springmodules.dev.java.net/docs/reference/0.3/html_single/#d0e74 where
HiveMind services are exposed as Spring beans, but there they build the
Registry themselves and thus have a handle already.

Thanks,
Michael

Re: How to get handle to the HiveMind Registry?

Posted by Ben Dotte <be...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael,

Take a look at this post:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.java.tapestry.user/38716/

Hopefully that solution will work for you.

Ben