Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org> on 2020/12/14 14:59:59 UTC

Javadoc error

Hi Everyone:

I am getting the following error when building Javadoc for DSL Endpoint:

===
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-javadoc-plugin:3.2.0:javadoc
(default-cli) on project camel-endpointdsl: An error has occurred in
Javadoc report generation:
[ERROR] Exit code: 1 - javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package
comments found for package "javax.annotation"
===

I am using OpenJDK 1.8.0_275.

Has anybody seen this issue before?

Thanks in advance,
Gregor

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
I have a potential fix in the source code generator for endpoint and
component DSL.
So I am rebuild all the components.

I will let you know when its fixed. If you need to cherry pick any
commits then they will also be on the 3.7.x branch.

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 15, 2020 at 10:31 PM Gregor Zurowski
<gr...@list.zurowski.org> wrote:

> Hi Claus,
>
> I am now only getting the following WARNING which will also fail the
> release buid:
>
> ===
> [WARNING] Javadoc Warnings
> [WARNING] javadoc: warning - Multiple sources of package comments
> found for package "javax.annotation"
> ===

Ah it smells of that f*** @generated annotation they added in the JDK
and moved in JDK9 onwards so its in two different package names.

Others hit it like grpc
https://github.com/grpc/grpc-java/issues/3633

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Thanks, Claus. I confirm that this fixes the build issues.

Re: Javadoc error

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Re: Javadoc error