Posted to dev@predictionio.apache.org by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org> on 2018/06/11 00:00:25 UTC

PredictionIO ASF Board Report for Jun 2018

Hi all,

Please take a look at the draft report below and make your comments or
edits as you see fit.

Let's come to a consent by Jun 13th for the report submission. Thanks!

Regards,
Donald

 - PredictionIO is an open source Machine Learning Server built on top of
state-of-the-art open source stack, that enables developers to manage and
deploy production-ready predictive services for various kinds of machine
learning tasks.

## Issues:
 -There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Activity:
 - Continued community support and driving for contributions.
 - 2018 roadmap posted to dev ML.
 - Most automatic tests ported from Travis to ASF Jenkins.

## PMC changes:

 - Currently 28 PMC members.
 - Last PMC addition was Andrew Kyle Purtell on Tue Oct 17 2017

## Committer base changes:

 - Currently 29 committers.
 - No new changes to the committer base since last report.

## Releases:

 - Last release was 0.12.1 on Sat Mar 10 2018

## JIRA activity:

Re: PredictionIO ASF Board Report for Jun 2018

Posted by Donald Szeto <do...@apache.org>.
Thank you for voting. I will post this to the ASF board meeting agenda
today.

Posted by Chan Lee <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.