Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Nicole Pirro <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2019/09/26 20:25:21 UTC

Open Office Premium

Hello,
I recently purchased an apple computer from amazon and along with that I purchased Premium Open Office.  I did not realize that the computer I purchased does not have a disc drive.  I am wondering if I can download the premium edition using the code on the disc.  Any help in this would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Nicole Pirro

Re: Open Office Premium

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

> On Sep 26, 2019, at 1:46 PM, Nicole Pirro <dr...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thanks for the quick response.  I guess I will just return the discs and download the Apache version from the website.  Is the Visual Mind Mapping software and Project Management software and Accounting Software available for download as well?

No. We are the developers and maintainers of OpenOffice only.

Perhaps others on this mailing list will have some ideas. I’ve used OmniGraffle (IIRC) which is available in the AppStore.

Regards,
Dave

Re: Open Office Premium

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.