Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Lal, Sumit K (MED)" <su...@med.ge.com> on 2004/02/17 07:51:30 UTC

One Class to Many Table

Hi,
I am new to OJB & I want to map a single class to many table say I have a class A with five attributes a,b,c,d,e (all primitive java type). I want to map a,b,c and id in Table A1 & d, e and id in table A2. I didn't find any such example in OJB. So may people have asked similar question but I didn't found any suitable answer. Does OJB supports mapping of single class to many tables when all the data type are primitive type, no association or any other kind of relation. Almost all the commercial ORM & JDO vendor (like Toplink, Cocobase, Kodo etc) supports 1:M class to table relation i.e. one class mapped to many tables.
Regards
Sumit Lal