Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Michael Becke <be...@u.washington.edu> on 2003/03/05 05:33:48 UTC

cvs commit: jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/test/org/apache/commons/httpclient

Below is a forward of a CVS commit I posted to the test directory a few
minutes ago.  It was rejected by the jakarta-commons-cvs mailing list
as it was over 100KB.  I had not realized it was so large.  The diffs
have been removed to reduce size.

Mike