Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder <av...@fortytwo.ch> on 2002/06/03 16:35:35 UTC

instanciating AxisServlet directly

Howdy!

We're writing an application with a jaxrpc webservices API as a part
(admin intercase) of it. As this is only a small part of the
application, I'm trying to set the webservices up statically (i.e.
without any config files), using jetty as servlet container.

Are there any examples around on how to deploy webservices by doing
something (roughly) like

 service = new AxisServlet();
 service.doSomeConfigurationCalls();
 server.addServlet(service);
 server.start():

The webserver (jetty) part is no problem - I can deploy a small servlet
without problems. But I'm not sure how to set up the AxisServlet without
having to read a configfile.

any hints? thank you.
-- vbi

--