Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by =?ISO-8859-15?Q?Carsten_H�hne?= <ca...@fal.de> on 2005/06/27 11:46:49 UTC

jsCook Menu will not work

Hello,
i downloaded the myfaces examples and deployed it to tomcat.
Everything works fine :-)
The next step was to create an own webproject with the help from
eclipse/myeclipseide for myfaces.
In this newly created webapp i copied all the files belonging to the standard examples
found in my tomcats webapp folder.
After deleting all *.jsp files not needed by home.jsp and creating some backing-beans
the webapp should work.
But i get a nonworking jscookmenu.
The following difference could be detected:
in my webapp the htmlsourcecode looks like so (exactly like defined in head.inc):
<head>
CONTENT="text/html;charset=UTF-8">
  <title>BAFZ LIMS</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"
href="stylesheet.css">
</head>
In the original example like so:
--------------------------------
<head>
  <title>MyFaces - the free JSF Implementation</title>
  <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="css/basic.css">
<script
src="/myfaces/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/111
3412660000/jscookmenu/JSCookMenu.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

... some more lines beginning with <script> ...

<link rel="stylesheet"
href="/myfaces/faces/myFacesExtensionResource/navmenu.NavigationMenuItem/11
13412660000/jscookmenu/ThemePanel/theme.css" type="text/css"/>
</head>

It seems that the renderer generated some more lines for the head-part of the Html-
file. But why aren't the lines generated in my webapp. What could i have missed.
example.config.xml and web.xml are the same as the originals.
Any hints?
Ciao,
Carsten Höhne