Posted to muse-user@ws.apache.org by Bogdan Solomon <bs...@ncct.uottawa.ca> on 2007/04/18 15:56:11 UTC

Re: wsdl2java error for wsn-consumer

Andrew Eberbach wrote:

> Hi,
>
> First, I fixed the rmd filename changing in the wsdl.

Hi,
I was wondering for what version this was fixed as I had the same issue
today with Muse 2.2. The wsdl2java generates a new .rmd name with the same
name as the resource, but it fails to update the porttype of the new wsdl
created.

Re: wsdl2java error for wsn-consumer

Posted by Andrew Eberbach <ae...@us.ibm.com>.
Ok that fix is in. I was updating the WSDL file with the new rmd file
name, but I was doing this *after* I had already written the WSDL file out
to disk. Sorry about that.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing
(919) 254-2645
T/L: 444-2645
aeberbac@us.ibm.com

Andrew Eberbach/Durham/IBM@IBMUS
04/26/2007 02:17 PM
Please respond to
muse-user@ws.apache.org

muse-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: wsdl2java error for wsn-consumer

Hi

Sorry for the really late reply. I fixed this in wsdlmerge but not in
wsdl2java. I will work on getting this fixed asap and get it into the
build. Sorry about this, the obvious workaround is to name the rmd the
same as the wsdl (replacing the suffix with .rmd).

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Eberbach
Autonomic Computing