Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Saravanan Ramalingam <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/27 05:10:31 UTC

Security using Qpid cluster..?

Hi,

I understand Qpid supports SSL/TSL between broker and a client.

But say, If I want to deploy a Qpid cluster, where each cluster member will
be running on different host; does Qpid currently support authentication and
encryption link between two brokers???

Thanks,
Saran

Sent from my iPhone

Re: Security using Qpid cluster..?

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 10/27/2010 04:10 AM, Saravanan Ramalingam wrote:
> But say, If I want to deploy a Qpid cluster, where each cluster member will
> be running on different host; does Qpid currently support authentication and
> encryption link between two brokers???

The underlying openais/corosync communication can be encrypted. See the
man page (or other docs on your system) on openais.conf/corosync.conf
for details. (I have never explicitly test this out, though for the
version of corosync I have it claims that secauth is on by default).

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org