Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "saravanan.balaguru" <sa...@oracle.com> on 2003/11/20 11:12:30 UTC

Unrecognized SSL message - problem in getting https connection

Hi ,
I am trying to connect to a WebDAV server using https protocol.
I am using Nightly Build of Slide and hjaving JSDK 1.4.2 installed.
The error message while running the Slide-Command line client program is

[ Slide ] $ open https://project-file.test.com/files/content
connect https://project-file.test.com/files/content
Error: Unrecognized SSL message, plaintext connection?
[ Slide ] $

Thanks
With Regards
Saravanan.B

Re: Unrecognized SSL message - problem in getting https connection

Posted by "saravanan.balaguru" <sa...@oracle.com>.
Hi,
Thanks Ingo. That works well.
With Regards