Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Walter Vaughan <wv...@steelerubber.com> on 2006/11/14 20:08:18 UTC

Reports best practices

We are about to the point where we have to start emulating our reports for our
up-coming ofBiz installation. I'd really like to keep access to reports within
the ofBiz framework. I know the project is removing JasperReports and moving to
XML-FOP for ofBiz internal reports, but is there something that people really
like to use to create external reports that may only be used once, or once a
year, but still be easy to create, catalog, maintain, and clone from?

Walter

Re: Reports best practices

Posted by Amine AZZI <ba...@gmail.com>.
I used Eclipse BIRT after finding a doc about it in opensourcestrategies.com.
It's cool and easy to plug into ofbiz.

Amine.