Posted to npanday-dev@incubator.apache.org by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de> on 2011/03/29 20:43:16 UTC

Set up Continuous Integration for NPanday

How is the state here? Would be great to have that setup ASAP - as I'm
trying to aquire new developers :-)

-
Lars

Re: Set up Continuous Integration for NPanday

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
On 31/03/2011, at 2:08 AM, Lars Corneliussen wrote:

> 1) some still fail

yeah, I noticed - left it going late last night. Looks like settings might be wrong.

> 2) will it build on commit?

Hourly schedule

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
1) some still fail
2) will it build on commit?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.

Posted by Lars Corneliussen <me...@lcorneliussen.de>.
Hi,

we had a discussion on that a while ago:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-npanday-dev/201101.mbox/%3C4D353360.70904@lcorneliussen.de%3E

I think brett planned to work on getting continuum back working. Last
execution over there was March 14th and it failed.
http://ci.npanday.org/continuum/projectGroupSummary.action?projectGroupId=16

Brett?

PD: No te abrumes. Casi todos aqui hablan el ingles como lengua
extranjera :-)

-
Lars

Posted by Javier Mandiola <jm...@gmail.com>.