Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/11 11:51:10 UTC

Library to write the deploy,xml

Hi all.
there's a class that will be used to write the deploy.xml?
smt like a parser (writer is a better name, a couple of class that wrap the
deploy element into java class) where i can put my namespaces my invoke and
so on in JavaObject
and after that a writer that convert these classes into  a xml.

there's something already done or i've to build up by myself?

thanks
--
Stefano

Re: Library to write the deploy,xml

Posted by Daniel Dominguez <da...@parasoft.com>.
Hi,

I'm not sure if this exists in ode or not, but we generated our own
classes using JAX-B.  I would suggest doing that if you go the "build-it
myself" route.

Daniel

Posted by Stefano Tranquillini <st...@gmail.com>.
Thanks
i saw this but i need to create an automatic way to construct the deploy.xml
without the developer.

Posted by Tammo van Lessen <tv...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

--