Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com> on 2013/10/16 01:09:19 UTC

[ACS43] QA and Test Tasks

Hi All,

43 is getting started now and it is great opportunity to participate and contribute towards ACS 43 Validation if you have interest in testing and automation related areas. Below are the tasks and I have posted a task sheet to sign up. Pl review and see if you would like to sign up.  There are several areas that we need contributors and I have listed them below. Pl review and sign up if you are interested in any of these activities

*Feature validation
List https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CLOUDSTACK%20AND%20issuetype%20in%20%28Improvement%2C%20%22New%20Feature%22%29%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%224.3.0%22
* Upgrade validation - will publish compatibility matrix but below are basic upgrades
4.0->4.3  (P3)
4.0.x->4.3(P3)
4.1->4.3 (P3)
4.1.x -> 4.3 (P2)
4.2->4.3 (P1)
4.2.1->4.3 (P1)
*Defect validation for ACS 4.3 ( there are already resolved defects pending for validation and one can get started right away on these
*Automation ( Any 4.2 + features can be picked up for automation)

If you are interested, Pl do sign up for these tasks @ https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/QA+4.3+Test+Plan

Appreciate your help
Thanks
/Sudha

FW: [ACS43] QA and Test Tasks

RE: [ACS43] QA and Test Tasks

Posted by Sudha Ponnaganti <su...@citrix.com>.
Another reminder to see if anyone is interested to cover the following topics. Some of you are going to try upgrades and some of the features anyways so  checking to see if you would like to sign up for validation of the following areas.