Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by sanjoy_m <sa...@mediasurface.com> on 2007/03/21 12:01:55 UTC

Own implemented XAResource unable to register with Geronimo Transaction Manager

Hi All,

I have written one simple class (XAListResource.java) which implements
javax.transaction.xa.XAResource. Now I want to register it with the Geronimo
transaction manager so that this XA resource can take part in global
transaction. But I am unable to do that.

Anybody who know the answer please reply with your help.

Thanks & Regards,

Sanjoy

Re: Own implemented XAResource unable to register with Geronimo Transaction Manager

Posted by sanjoy_m <sa...@mediasurface.com>.
>>which geronimo version?
2.0 M3 (jencks version 2.0)

>>have you found the transaction manager in your code or are you looking for
it?
We have the transaction manager. In Spring, our transaction-context file
look like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

	         600

				PROPAGATION_REQUIRED

				transactionInterceptor

>>when are you registering with the TM?

I  don't know how to. I partcularly need help at this point.

>>have you provided a NamedXAResource by implementing the interface directly
or wrapping your XAResource with one of our wrappers
We haven't got a NamedXAResource. Would you be able to point me at a
suitable wrapper?

how do you register on startup for recovery?
Not implementing recovery at the moment.

thanks

sanjoy malik

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.