Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Ha...@Dell.com on 2015/06/12 08:07:41 UTC

Hbase: TransactionManager: Create table

Hi,

Would like to know if transaction manager supports create-table operation.

I learn that it cant be supported. Could you confirm me?
http://hbase.apache.org/acid-semantics.html

Thanks,
Hari

Re: Hbase: TransactionManager: Create table

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
HBaseAdmin is the right class for initiating table creation.

Cheers

Posted by Ha...@Dell.com.

Posted by Michael Segel <mi...@hotmail.com>.
TM == Trade Mark