Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org> on 2018/01/01 18:04:30 UTC

Re: Lucene two-phase iteration question

Hello, Wei.
Some first details have been discussed here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM4-Mv0kWr8
Unfortunately, things have changed from those times.

--
Sincerely yours
Mikhail Khludnev

Re: Lucene two-phase iteration question

Posted by Wei <we...@gmail.com>.
Hello Mikhail,

Thank you so much for the info. Trying to digest it first.    Can you
elaborate more on what has changed? Any pointer is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Wei