Posted to dev@velocity.apache.org by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/27 21:16:43 UTC

help! site update issues...

...again.  i swear this worked last time i tried it.  i'll continue
trying for a little while, but if anyone else with access to the zone
is willing and able to update the website, please do so asap
(Henning?).   instructions are here, though, they aren't working for
me:

http://wiki.apache.org/velocity/RebuildSites

i can login and can ssh from their to people.apache.org without
entering a password, but Maven keeps failing to do so:

scpexe://people.apache.org/www/velocity.apache.org - Session: Opened
Using private key: /export/home/velocity/.ssh/id_rsa
Executing command: /bin/bash -c 'ssh -i
/export/home/velocity/.ssh/id_rsa -o "BatchMode yes"
nbubna@people.apache.org "mkdir -p /w
ww/velocity.apache.org/."'

Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

scpexe://people.apache.org/www/velocity.apache.org - Session: Disconnecting
scpexe://people.apache.org/www/velocity.apache.org - Session: Disconnected
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error uploading site

Embedded error: Error performing commands for file transfer
Exit code 255 - Permission denied (publickey,keyboard-interactive).

Re: help! site update issues...

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
hmm.  not sure.  it's been a while since i set that up.

Re: help! site update issues...

Posted by Claude Brisson <cl...@renegat.net>.

Re: help! site update issues...

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
ok, the site just got sync'd.  everything works and is updated except
the download page.  darn permissions error again.  i chmod a+x on
that; it should work at next sync.  will wait to announce until
then...

Re: help! site update issues...

Posted by Nathan Bubna <nb...@gmail.com>.
yep. :)