Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/29 02:12:55 UTC

CB-7424

related: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CB-6747

The anchor tag usage was added in 3.1.0, it was never in 3.0.0 (cordova-docs)
Tried to do a blame, but because of the restructure of the doc files,
it's not accurate.

Before I strike out that line, anyone know why it was inserted,
perhaps it only works on certain platforms?

Re: CB-7424

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
phew! Thanks everyone!

Re: CB-7424