Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ramanjaneyulu malisetti <ra...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/11 22:07:38 UTC

Fwd: SDO -1.1.1 FNF exception

Hi,
I am getting the FNF exception like below when I tried to load XML
file. Prior to loading this XML file, I am loading its XSDs using
XSDHelper.INSTANCE.define.

org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi.FeatureNotFoundException: Feature
'connectorConfiguration' not found. (http:///temp.xml, 3, 46)

surprisingly, there is no issue if I load XML from static method of
class where I load XSDs. ex.

class X {

X() {
loadXSD1()
loadXSD2()
loadXML()
}

static test() {
X x =new X()
}

if I do from different class like below, then I am getting FNF error.

class Y {

static test() {
X x =new X()
}

}

Here I am attaching XSDs and XML for your reference. Any help highly
appreciated.
Regards
Raman

Re: SDO -1.1.1 FNF exception

Posted by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
  looking at ths XSDs and xml file by eye I can't see any issues --
could you send a little source file that causes the error please and
I'll take a look.  BTW using the .INSTANCE singletons is not best
practice any more, I would encourage you to create a new HelperContext
with SDOUtil.createHelperContext IIRC, and use the set of helpers it
provides.

Regards, Kelvin.