Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com> on 2004/12/01 19:10:33 UTC

Build Procedure

We need to figure out a solution to the build procedure problem.  I
see a couple of options as possibilities:

1) Revert to the old build system before Karl hacked on it, and then
   re-add his changes in in such a way that they do not break things
   on Linux.

2) Work from the current Tcl based build system and rework it for
   Linux.

3) Figure out how to make auto* work.

I'm kind of anxious, because as things are right now I can't install
or test the code.

--
David N. Welton
Personal:                   http://www.dedasys.com/davidw/

Re: Build Procedure

Posted by Karl Lehenbauer <ka...@sc.com>.
OK, I hacked on the configure.ac a bit, got it automatically finding
apxs and tclsh if they're not specified.  Feel like this part is pretty
solid.

But I haven't done anything with automake.

I'm digging into it.

KL

Re: Build Procedure

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.