Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Delbrouck, Henri-Philippe" <he...@siemens.com> on 2005/08/16 17:21:10 UTC

Unable to use a filter with redirection for single sign on

Hi

I am using MyFaces 1.0.9 and have configured an authentication filter in
Tomcat 5.0.28 which does a redirect to a single sign on system.
I nevertheless receive the following error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to use forwarding (forward) after the
response has been sent at
javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:125) at
FilterChain.java:237) at
ain.java:157) at
eu.cec.trade.sigl2.filters.GacaAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(GacaAuthenticat
ionFilter.java:58)
This does not happen if I use a jsp page in the request. When I use a jsf
page and activate thus the jsf servlet, I receive the previous error.

Has anybody an idea of the problem ?

	Henri-Philippe Delbrouck