Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2020/09/04 06:13:51 UTC

For use only private cloud

*Hello Sir,*

How can I use only private cloud. I am already setup using WAN interface
and all is ok, Now I am decide it is using only private network without
WAN link.

Also when any VM open via console it redirect into WAN public ip. How
can I use via private ip.

--
*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: For use only private cloud

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Hi,

You may configure your DNS to resolve to the internal/private IPs, see this on console proxy/ssl setup: https://www.shapeblue.com/securing-cloudstack-4-11-with-https-tls/

It will also depend on what public IP range you've configured, if those are not in RFC1918 you can add a private/rfc1918 IP range and dedicate them to systemvms and recreate CPVM/SSVM, which will allocate the public IPs on CPVM/SSVM from this range.

Regards.

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com<http://www.technologyrss.com> <https://technologyrss.com>

rohit.yadav@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com