Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Cohen <li...@gej-it.com> on 2003/04/07 01:43:46 UTC

RE: [users@httpd] Installation Problems - XP Pro

Run apache –t
It should check the file for invalid commands/directives.
If you are running in on XP (win32) machine, you should run apache as a
system service.

All the best,
Jeff Cohen

Posted by Jeff Cohen <li...@gej-it.com>.
LoadModule php4_module C:/apache/php/php4apache2.dll
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php4 .php .htm .php3 .inc

That's what you have to add to your cond file.
If you installed apache in program files directory make sure to "c:/program
files/apache...." (quote it)

All the best,
Jeff Cohen