Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com> on 2007/05/03 09:58:03 UTC

[Tobago] validator error message as tooltip?

Hi,

it´s possible to add the validator error message in the label
componenten as tooltip in <tx:in>?

regards
David

Re: [Tobago] validator error message as tooltip?

Posted by David Steinkopff <da...@googlemail.com>.
Hello,
I like display only the message and don´t something else.
tobago debug inline window say me
value="#{input.current['field2']}": Feldwert muss gesetzt
sein//file:/C:/Dokumente%20und%20Einstellungen/SteinkD/Tobago/build/web/WEB-INF/lib/tobago-
facelets-1.0.10.jar!/META-INF/in.xml
and real display see screenshot.

regards
David

Posted by Boris Kovalenko <bo...@tagnet.ru>.
Hello!

What about NLS? May id be in NL (Russian for example)?
> Hello,
>
> If you press 'Submit' on the demo:
>
> http://tobago.atanion.net/tobago-example-demo/faces/overview/validation.jsp
>
> you get:
>

> The error message is displayed as a tooltip for the red framed input
> box. If you provide a speaking id, it becomes somewhat readable. Is
> this sufficient?
>
> Regards,
> Arvid
>
> David Steinkopff wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> it´s possible to add the validator error message in the label
>> componenten as tooltip in <tx:in>?
>>
>> regards
>> David
With respect,
Boris

Re: [Tobago] validator error message as tooltip?

Posted by Arvid Hülsebus <ar...@atanion.com>.
Hello,