Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com> on 2015/11/09 04:44:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release jUDDI-3.3.2

Dear jUDDI enthusiasts,

The new release is here! This release is primarily bug fixes.

The release distribution is temporarily available here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1j59ewsxz57k6xl/AAC1Gq8YLgL_CneWOQENeQFya?dl=0

The release artifacts are staged in nexus:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachejuddi-1006

and we have a tag at:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/juddi.git/?p=juddi.git;a=commit;h=de58d7deaddf52ae5c93e289d70ac2af60f6a6cf

Please give it a spin and cast your vote. This vote will be open for
the next 72 hours per the release policy, which is:
- the vote will be closed as soon as 6 hours have past and  >7 +1
votes are received with no -1 vote being cast, or
 - if after 12h >5 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or
 - if after 24h if 3 +1 votes have been cast with no -1 vote, or failing that
 - after 72h provided at least 3 +1 votes have been cast and there is
a majority of +1 votes from the cast votes.

My vote, +1

Release Notes:

Bug

[JUDDI-936] - OutOfMemoryError accessing admin interface.
[JUDDI-938] - Javadoc incorrect (UDDIServiceCache)
[JUDDI-939] - NullPointerException when using service cache
[JUDDI-940] - Wrong namespace for portType: "UDDI_Inquiry_PortType"
(not compliant with UDDI V3 !)

Re: [VOTE] Release jUDDI-3.3.2

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me! --Kurt

Re: [VOTE] Release jUDDI-3.3.2

Posted by Alex O'Ree <sp...@gmail.com>.
ok the vote has passed! I'll finish up the release

Re: [VOTE] Release jUDDI-3.3.2

Posted by Steve Viens <sv...@gmail.com>.
+1 from me as well.