Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/21 19:38:35 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Karaf user survey as part of 3.x roadmap planning?

We've released 2.2.0 a few weeks ago and heading toward 3.0, so I
wonder if now would be a good time for a survey ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference
http://camelone.com/

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache Karaf user survey as part of 3.x roadmap planning?

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Agree that's it's the good time. As the next 3.0 will be a major
release, it's a good time to get feedback from users and community.

Regards
JB

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.
On the JIRA entry there is an attached initial list of question ideas.
I'll start looking into the logistics of how other projects handled
surveys while we are discussing questions to include in the survey
itself.

Cheers,
Jamie

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.