Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Glen Mazza <gl...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/18 19:38:26 UTC

(newbie) html:text tag, enforcing numeric input

Quick question (I couldn't find the answer in the
Struts documentation):  How do I enforce numeric (as
opposed to alphanumeric) entry into html:text tags.

For example:

maxlength="5"/>

I would the user just to be able to type numbers for
this field.

Thanks,
Glen

RE: (newbie) html:text tag, enforcing numeric input

Posted by René Eigenheer <re...@bridgesolutions.net>.
have a look at "struts validator"