Posted to dev@mesos.apache.org by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/13 12:02:29 UTC

[webui] Started show wrong time

Hi

When task has enabled Mesos healthcheck start time in UI can show wrong
time. This happens because UI assumes that first status is task started
[0]. This is not always true because Mesos keeps only recent tasks statuses
[1] so when healthcheck updates tasks status it can override task start
time displayed in webui.

Best
Tomek

[0]
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/master/src/webui/master/static/js/controllers.js#L140
[1]
https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/f2adc8a95afda943f6a10e771aad64300da19047/src/common/protobuf_utils.cpp#L263-L265

Re: [webui] Started show wrong time

Posted by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Haosdent. I described possible solution in ticket. If it's ok I can
prepare a patch.

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Rukletsov <al...@mesosphere.com>.