Posted to users@camel.apache.org by vcheruvu <v_...@hotmail.com> on 2010/09/01 00:10:24 UTC

Re: Camel-QuickFIX jar issues

Hi Hadrian,

Have you got any response for my second question?

Cheers,
-Vid-

Re: Camel-QuickFIX jar issues

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.
I will have a look on this tomorrow as I have used the component and made
some development around it.

Regards,

Charles Moulliard

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Thanks Hadrian,

/Bengt

Posted by Hadrian Zbarcea <hz...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.
Sounds very good - I'll take a look at it in the near future.

Thanks,

/Bengt

Posted by Charles Moulliard <cm...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>.