Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Daniela Morais <da...@tuta.io> on 2019/02/22 05:20:48 UTC

self introduction

Hello,

My name is Daniela and I'm a software engineer from Sao Paulo! As a Java enthusiast, I've used Apache's Projects for years such as Tomcat, Ant, and Maven and I always wanted to contribute. I've been developing microservices with Spring Boot so I thought that Dubbo will be a great opportunity to start to contribute.

I'm studying CS and I read some issues in Jira about GSoC 2019 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-33 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-33>) and I want to improve my acknowledgment in those technologies (reactive architecture, load balancer, service mesh etc.) also.

I’d like to contribute a small commit so I look forward to working on this issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2984 <https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2984>

Thanks
--

Daniela Morais
Computer Science student at University Of Campinas@danielammorais

Re: self introduction

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi, Daniela

Welcome to Dubbo community!

I just added some detailed descriptions to the proposal on jira[1].

According to the schedule announced, GSoC 2019 has not officially started yet, so I think you still have plenty of time to get familiar with Dubbo, participating in community daily activities  certainly are a good approach, I would suggest you can start with solving issues labelled with ‘help wanted’ or help to review PRs.

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DUBBO-34

Jun

Re: self introduction

Posted by yuhang xiu <ca...@gmail.com>.