Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Tom Bostelmann <tb...@qpass.com> on 2005/01/07 08:28:06 UTC

trying to get changelog working with clearcase

What do I need to do besides setting the following property:

maven.changelog.factory=org.apache.maven.clearcaselib.ClearcaseChangeLog
Factory

When I run the report nothing is outputted.  I'm assuming I'm supposed
to get a changelog-report.html or something similar in the target
directory structure, right?

Re: trying to get changelog working with clearcase

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Has something changed in the repository in 30 days?

What is the output shown during generation of that report?

Cheers,
Brett