Posted to user@flink.apache.org by lan tran <in...@gmail.com> on 2022/03/30 10:52:23 UTC

Naming sql_statment job

Hi team,

When I was using Table API to submit the SQL job using execute_query(), the
name is created by Flink. However, I wonder there is a way to config that
name.

I see that in the SQL-Client they have this statement
SET 'pipeline.name' = '{job_name}'. Wonder that if it can execute this using
execute_query (throw exception), sql_query (throw exception) or something else
?

Thank team.
Best,
Quynh

Sent from [Mail](https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986) for Windows

Re: Naming sql_statment job

Posted by Zhanghao Chen <zh...@outlook.com>.
Hi Lan,

You can just set the configuration 'pipeline.name' = '{job_name}'. You could do that via -D parameter when you submit the job using Flink CLI or directly set it in the code (https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/table/config/).
Configuration | Apache Flink<https://nightlies.apache.org/flink/flink-docs-master/docs/dev/table/config/>
Configuration # By default, the Table & SQL API is preconfigured for producing accurate results with acceptable performance. Depending on the requirements of a table program, it might be necessary to adjust certain parameters for optimization. For example, unbounded streaming programs may need to ensure that the required state size is capped (see streaming concepts).
nightlies.apache.org

Best,
Zhanghao Chen