Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Leija <St...@valtech.com> on 2004/08/18 06:16:36 UTC

Uploading Multiple Files

Hey All,

I have a need to be able to upload multiple files in a single form. Does anyone have a recommendation for this approach?

Thanks in advance!

Steven

RE: Uploading Multiple Files

Posted by David Friedman <hu...@ix.netcom.com>.
Steven,

You should check the archives of this list.  There were discussions in the last 3 weeks (or sooner) about it.  I recall that thread covered uploading multiple files using indexed field names, that you can only upload one file per upload tag (just not supported in the Jakarta Commons Upload classes), and various ways of using MultiPartRequestHandlers to figure out which uploads are/were files.  All that on top of the documentation and struts-upload.war EXAMPLE application. :)

Just make sure you set the max upload limit in your configure files (web.xml?).

Regards,
David