Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au> on 2019/11/19 01:28:04 UTC

restrict interpreters to users

Dear Zeppelin community,

By default interpreters configuration can be changed by any user. Is there a way to avoid this? I would like to hide some interpreters so people can't change them.

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros

Big Data Engineer | Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics

 [cid:image001.png@01D4C835.ED3C2230] <https://www.garvan.org.au/>

a: 384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
p: +61 2 9355 5760  |  +61 4 12 123 123
e: manuel.sb@garvan.org.au<ma...@garvan.org.au>

Like us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/garvaninstitute> | Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/GarvanInstitute> and LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/garvan-institute-of-medical-research>

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.

RE: restrict interpreters to users

Posted by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au>.
Unfortunately, zeppelin will throw an exception if I change the [user] section in shiro configuration.
I guess this is because I am using AD integration hence local users are not allowed?

Please advise

Manuel

Posted by iamabug <18...@163.com>.
Sorry that I never use AD to manage users. I think we need some help from Zeppelin developers.

On 11/20/2019 08:48,Manuel Sopena Ballesteros<ma...@garvan.org.au> wrote:

Rather than exception, I get an HTTP ERROR 503 when I hardcode a user in shiro config

Manuel

Do you mean anonymous login by `by default` ?

If yes, enabling Shiro authentication can change this ? Please refer to https://zeppelin.apache.org/docs/0.8.2/setup/security/shiro_authentication.html

On 11/19/2019 09:28,Manuel Sopena Ballesteros<ma...@garvan.org.au> wrote:

Dear Zeppelin community,

By default interpreters configuration can be changed by any user. Is there a way to avoid this? I would like to hide some interpreters so people can’t change them.

Thank you very much

Manuel Sopena Ballesteros

Big Data Engineer | Kinghorn Centre for Clinical Genomics

a:384 Victoria Street, Darlinghurst NSW 2010
p: +61 2 9355 5760  |  +61 4 12 123 123
e: manuel.sb@garvan.org.au

Like us on Facebook | Follow us on Twitterand LinkedIn

Posted by Manuel Sopena Ballesteros <ma...@garvan.org.au>.

RE: Re:restrict interpreters to users