Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@apache.org> on 2010/01/17 07:50:59 UTC

Pivot graduation (Was: svn commit: r900035)

> Author: tvolkert
> Date: Sat Jan 16 23:42:57 2010
> New Revision: 900035

> Log:
> Removed Pivot from incubator pages
>
> Removed:
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/pivot.xml

Todd, please don't delete the Status page.

Rather, unlink it from the side-panel (which you have done).

The Status page would need updating to say that you have
graduated and link to your new home.

> Modified:
>     incubator/public/trunk/site-author/projects/index.xml

Here you needed to move the entry to the "Graduated" table below,
rather than remove that entry entirely. I am sure that the docs
do say that.

-David

Re: Pivot graduation (Was: svn commit: r900035)

Posted by Todd Volkert <tv...@gmail.com>.
My apologies - I'll revert the change.

-T