Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net> on 2003/05/20 16:53:33 UTC

Lenya Site

Hi,

I've seen that you guys commited lenya pages into the cocoon-site. Looks
good (I like the logo ;-) but there is minor issue in navigation --
index page links to www.lenya.org instead of http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

Anyways, when/if you decide that lenya site is ready to be published,
let me know (I'm not subscribed to lenya-dev) and I'll help with it.

Vadim

Re: Lenya Site

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@wyona.org>.
Hi Vadim,

Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> I've seen that you guys commited lenya pages into the cocoon-site. Looks
> good (I like the logo ;-) but there is minor issue in navigation --
> index page links to www.lenya.org instead of
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/

OK, I fixed that.

> Anyways, when/if you decide that lenya site is ready to be published,
> let me know (I'm not subscribed to lenya-dev) and I'll help with it.

We have to update some minor things, but when we're ready,
your help will be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Andreas