Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Farsi, Reza" <Re...@SUNGARD.DE> on 2005/08/29 08:56:49 UTC

multiple insert within a select tag

Re: multiple insert within a select tag

Posted by "Albert L. Sapp" <as...@uiuc.edu>.
Reza,

I don't know if this is what is causing the problem, but I think there
might be a problem with your table definition for the option
table.  instrument_id is supposed to reference the id in the instrument
table, but you have it set up as a auto_increment field.  I would think
that you would need to retrieve the generated id from the instrument insert
to populate the instrument_id field before doing the insert.  Do you do
that?  Don't use MySQL, but thought it might be worth mentioning.

Regards,

Al