Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by bronchito <br...@web.de> on 2008/05/19 20:41:09 UTC

Maven2 codegen-plugin using more binding files

Hi,

how can I use more then one binding file in my <wsdlOptions> ?

If you run wsdlToJava on the command line, it is possible to add more then
one binding file with the -b option. (space seperated)

But how should i realize it in maven ?

My configuration looks like :

	<plugin>
	   <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
	   <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
	   <version>${cxf-codegen-plugin.version}</version>
	   <executions>
	     <execution>
		<id>generate-sources</id>
		<phase>generate-sources</phase>
		<goals>
	  	   <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
		</goals>
		<configuration>
		  <sourceRoot>
		     ${basedir}/src/generated/java
		</sourceRoot>
		<wsdlOptions>
		   <wsdlOption>
		      <wsdl>
			${basedir}/${schema.location}/<myWSDL>.wsdl
   		      </wsdl>
		      <extraargs>
			<extraarg>-b</extraarg>
			<extraarg>
			     ${basedir}/${schema.location}/binding1.xjb
			</extraarg>
			<extraarg>
			    ${basedir}/${schema.location}/binding2.xjb
			</extraarg>
		      </extraargs> ..........................

If i execute these configuration, the following failure occures:

WSDLToJava Error :
org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.BadUsageException: Unexpected
argumen

I also tried to seperate the binding-files with spaces (within one
<extraarg> - tag) but then, the plugin use it as one file name.

Can someone help me.

Greetings

Bronchito

Re: Antwort: Re: Maven2 codegen-plugin using more binding files [Virus checked]

Posted by bronchito <br...@web.de>.
Yes ,

thank you , you're wright.

There was a fault in some bindings, as you say. After fixing it, i've seen,
that the second binding.xjb was not used.

After your reply, i test the first way, like Dan said and now it works.

My fault  ,sorry.

Thanks a lot

Bronchito

Posted by ja...@external.t-mobile.at.

Posted by bronchito <br...@web.de>.

Posted by bronchito <br...@web.de>.
Thanks for reply.

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
I believe it would be:

On May 19, 2008, at 2:41 PM, bronchito wrote:

> Hi,
>
> how can I use more then one binding file in my <wsdlOptions> ?
>
> If you run wsdlToJava on the command line, it is possible to add
> more then
> one binding file with the -b option. (space seperated)
>
> But how should i realize it in maven ?
>
> My configuration looks like :
>
> 	<plugin>
> 	   <groupId>org.apache.cxf</groupId>
> 	   <artifactId>cxf-codegen-plugin</artifactId>
> 	   <version>${cxf-codegen-plugin.version}</version>
> 	   <executions>
> 	     <execution>
> 		<id>generate-sources</id>
> 		<phase>generate-sources</phase>
> 		<goals>
> 	  	   <goal>wsdl2java</goal>
> 		</goals>
> 		<configuration>
> 		  <sourceRoot>
> 		     ${basedir}/src/generated/java
> 		</sourceRoot>
> 		<wsdlOptions>
> 		   <wsdlOption>
> 		      <wsdl>
> 			${basedir}/${schema.location}/<myWSDL>.wsdl
>   		      </wsdl>
> 		      <extraargs>
> 			<extraarg>-b</extraarg>
> 			<extraarg>
> 			     ${basedir}/${schema.location}/binding1.xjb
> 			</extraarg>
> 			<extraarg>
> 			    ${basedir}/${schema.location}/binding2.xjb
> 			</extraarg>
> 		      </extraargs> ..........................
>
> If i execute these configuration, the following failure occures:
>
> WSDLToJava Error :
> org.apache.cxf.tools.common.toolspec.parser.BadUsageException:
> Unexpected
> argumen
>

> I also tried to seperate the binding-files with spaces (within one
> <extraarg> - tag) but then, the plugin use it as one file name.
>
> Can someone help me.
>

> Greetings
>
> Bronchito

---