Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by al...@aim.com on 2011/09/14 08:13:57 UTC

more from link

 Hello,

In nutch search page there is more from link in case when there are many results from the same site. Is there a way to have this kind of link in case when Solr is used as front end.?

Thanks.
Alex.

Re: more from link

Posted by al...@aim.com.
I see what is in done in nutch results. Results are grouped with 1 doc in each group. I need to group with 3 max docs in each group.
In Solr, it is impossible to paginate when grouping with more than 1 doc in each group.

Google can do it with 5 docs in the first group, as I see.

Thanks.
Alex.

Re: more from link

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.